Since we are in uncharted "woods" as we slowly find a new normal with the COVID-19 Pandemic, we'll need your cooperation to begin hosting guests at Nolichuckey Bluffs again.
Here's some specific guidelines to be followed:
1. We request open and candid communication about your health or exposure to COVID as you choose to shelter in one of our cabins.
2. We are taking extra cleaning precautions and ask that you do the same. CDC.gov
3. Breakfast will not be served at Gramma's Cupboard until further notice. However, we can include breakfast items in your cabin if requested.
4. Groups of 10 or less are acceptable in the common areas of Nolichuckey Bluffs.
5. Relax and Be Comfortable in your cabin. Enjoy nature and respect the social distancing guidelines.
An oasis away from a hectic world. Our cabins near Asheville, Knoxville, Nashville, and Johnson City in Greeneville, Tennessee have become family favorites for the personalized customer service, beautiful location, and family friendly facilities that offer a "home away from home experience".
Things to do when life returns to normal.
Uncover the rich history of Greeneville, have a day out visiting the exciting nearby towns, escape on unique hikes or simply stay comfy in your fully furnished cabin where you'll find all the comforts of home by the riverside. On the Bluffs Grounds, enjoy many family friendly spots, look-outs, gardens, outdoor grills and more for you to explore.
Summer | Fall 2020
A little bit about what you'll experience
Wholesome home-made breakfast
Vegan breakfast Options
Antique Fire Truck
Pet Friendly - requires reservation & fee
Native Flora & Fauna
Blueberries, Blackberries, Strawberries
Apple, Cherry, Pear Orchard
Seasonal baked goods
Homemade ice-creams when it's hot
Member Appalachian Quilt Trail
Served at 9am Sunday through Friday, our delicious breakfast is only surpassed by the friendliness of the service.
Home-made everything! Jams & Jellies made from home-grown berries, cinnamon rolls, granola, breads, blueberry pancakes and other seasonal goodies.