Nolichuckey Bluffs in the Great Smoky Mountains
Nestled in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains near historic Greeneville, Tennessee, Nolichuckey Bluffs Bed & Breakfast Cabins offers a relaxing escape with East Tennessee hospitality. Owners Pat and Brooke Sadler, and their daughter Pam, spent eleven years in Asia in mission service before returning home to the United States. Nolichuckey Bluffs is a wonderful place to just get away from it all and relax on the front porch, or explore Greene and the surrounding counties for historic landmarks, antiquing, hiking, and of course downhome good country cookin.
Nolichuckey Bluffs offers comfortable accommodations with first-class amenities, and warm hospitality.
Whether looking for a weekend get-away, a place to hold a family reunion, a wedding, a church retreat, or a small business conference, Nolichuckey Bluffs can accommodate your needs.
A Little Bit of What You'll Experience
- Comfortable fully equipped cabins with fantastic views of the mountains and Nolichuckey River
- Complimentary home-cooked breakfast at Gramma’s Cupboard
- Picnic Pavilion
- Children’s Playground
- Pet Friendly - with a reservation and fee
- 9-hole disc golf course (Springtime only)
- Antiques and more at Gramma's Cupboard
- Antique Gristmill
- Earthen Oven for Pizza and other cookouts
- Native Plant Tour
- Harvest at the Bluffs organic farm, garden, and orchard
- Homemade ice-cream, cookies, and baked goods at Gramma’s Cupboard
- Nearby: Appalachian Trail - http://www.appalachiantrail.org
- Member Appalachian Quilt Trail - http://www.quilttrail.org
- Nearby: Cherokee National Forest - http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/cherokee
- Nearby: Birthplace of Davey Crockett and Andrew Johnson - http://www.nps.gov/anjo
What folks are saying about Nolichuckey Bluffs....
"Anne and I took a road trip to celebrate our 39th Wedding anniversary. We thought about going to Savannah or someplace we hadn’t been before, and found ourselves in beautiful Greeneville, Greene County, Tennessee. We had no plans other than to wander and decided to spend the night.
Anne found Nolichuckey Bluffs Cabins on her phone and called. One of the owners, Pam, was quick to accommodate us with a comfortable cabin for the night.
Nolichuckey Bluffs reflects the beauty of Greene County. The views are great. The food was delicious – including the homemade blackberry ice cream. The company at breakfast was pleasant. But it’s really the people who make a place and our host at Nolichuckey Bluffs made us feel welcomed, comfortable, and at home.
If you’re in Greene County, be sure to look up Pam at Nolichuckey Bluffs!"
Mike Burns, South Carolina House of Representatives, 17th District